Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to watch Republic play playoff in on Friday?

• 11-11-2015 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Heading up to Belfast for Friday night this weekend and keen to watch the playoff. Not being familiar with the city can anyone point me towards a good pub to watch it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭timthumbni

If you are politically inclined that way then you could head up the falls. Though be advised that it may not turn out that well. It's off the beaten track and city centre rules don't necessarily apply. Otherwise head to the Bot. A studenty but quite well run and famous bar about a mile from the city centre. Very welcoming for r of I supporters and there will be a big crowd. 4 or 5 quid in a taxi max. (From city centre) A better option in my opinion if you don't know Belfast. If you've been up the west before then you might know the craic. Good luck eitherway, though good luck Bosnia even more. Lol.

Advertisement