Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home for Christmas

• 11-11-2015 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hi Folks

Apologies if this seems a bit premature but I'm wondering what are the options for getting home from Dublin to Donegal late on Christmas Eve/ Christmas Day? My girlfriend will be working until 7/8pm on Christmas Eve and there doesn't seem to be many options via public transport after 7pm.

I had planned on renting a car but I don't have a credit card which annoyingly rules out that option. People must have been in this position before and rather than having someone drive down and collect us, are there any other options?

Again apologies for dragging the 'C' word into the forum this early but sorting this out would put my gf's mind an ease and cure my resulting headache! :rolleyes:

Any info would be much appreciated! And before anyone suggests, I don't think the Big Guy from the North Pole could squeeze us in!

Cheers

Comments

Advertisement