Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need to change date for direct debit

Options
  • 11-11-2015 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi Who do i contact regarding changing the date my direct debit is withdrawn for a BOI loan?
    I dont want to fill out one of them forms that says " we will be in contact with your within 3 working days" because they wont! I want to be able to ring someone and speak to them today! 
    There are no contact numbers on the website anymore. The loan in question was approved online so chances are its not my actually branch that would deal with my query.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Who do i contact regarding changing the date my direct debit is withdrawn for a BOI loan?
    I dont want to fill out one of them forms that says " we will be in contact with your within 3 working days" because they wont! I want to be able to ring someone and speak to them today! 
    There are no contact numbers on the website anymore. The loan in question was approved online so chances are its not my actually branch that would deal with my query.
    Hi claireollie84, 

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

If you need change the date on your loan repayments, it's necessary to speak with a Lending advisor in your branch to discuss this as it can't be arranged over the phone. You can arrange an appointment in your account holding branch at this link.

Please let us know if we can help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 7 claireollie84

well i was originally told by a BOI advisor that if i needed to change the date I could contact them by phone! so im just looking for a number to call! 
    thanks 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

well i was originally told by a BOI advisor that if i needed to change the date I could contact them by phone! so im just looking for a number to call! 
    thanks 
    Hi claireollie84, 

Thanks for your reply. 

Sorry if you were told there was a number to call for amending your repayment date, however it is necessary to contact your branch to arrange this. 
    You can call Bank of Ireland Direct on 0818 365 365 and select option 1 followed by the * option. A representative can then put your call through to your branch if you wish to speak with a Lending advisor in your branch about the amendment. 

Thanks,
    Sarah 

Advertisement