Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you do a masters degree in a university with a BA college degree from LIT?

• 11-11-2015 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am doing software development in LIT and I was wondering if I would be eligible to do a masters in computer science in UCC when I graduate, It says on the entry requirements you need a minimum of a second class honours degree in computer science or a related field, software development is definetly a related field but would I be accepted since my degree would be from a college?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭gizmo555

A degree is a degree, so I'd have thought so, but wouldn't you do best to ask UCC?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 will_manX

gizmo555 wrote: »
    A degree is a degree, so I'd have thought so, but wouldn't you do best to ask UCC?

I did but the bastard didn't reply haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

A level 8 is a level 8, doesn't matter where you get it once it's a recognised institution.

Advertisement