Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balkan shop in Dublin?

Options
  • 11-11-2015 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Anyone know if there are any shops in Dublin that sells balkan food?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I think this will do much better here in the Dublin City forum.

Moved from Food & Drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Just outside the Balkans I know, but there is a Moldova shop on Capel Street.

A quick google threw this one up too:
    Orient Bazaar - Turkish & Balkan Food store (Ege Quality Foods)
    26 Great Strand Street

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

Have you checked out The Mediterranean Food Shop on Thomas St?
    Grand little shop right beside Vicar St!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

there's a croatian shop I think up near Queen St on the quays

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Isn't there a Croatian shop/restaurant downstairs in the mall on Mary's street beside Aldi?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Isn't there a Croatian shop/restaurant downstairs in the mall on Mary's street beside Aldi?

No Aldi on Mary Street, are you thinking of the Moore Street Mall, under Lidl on Moore Street?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

RosieJoe wrote: »
    No Aldi on Mary Street, are you thinking of the Moore Street Mall, under Lidl on Moore Street?

That's the one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

The one under Lidl is Bosnian. Great burek. It's a cafe/takeaway rather than a shop, per se. The Bosnian one on Thomas Street is an actual shop.

The one on the quays near Queen street is Slovakian.

Advertisement