Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computers in UCD

Options
  • 11-11-2015 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

All the Computer terminals are taken up in the library now that it's close to Exam time. I was wondering if there's any other places on campus to sit down and use a computer at as I don't own a laptop?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

I apologize if this is so glaringly obvious as to border on patronizing, but all students can rent laptops in James Joyce library.

If that isn't up to snuff, and I'd understand because James Joyce library is a fecking zoo this time of year, then here's a couple of computers in Engineering tucked away on the left beside the staircase as you walk in. There's a few upstairs on the top two floors of the Law building. The Daedalus and Health Science building have computer classrooms that're sometimes used for classes, but get their most usage outside of teaching hours. There's also a room between C and G corridors of Newman's first floor that I think have a few seats and computers in them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Ag Science building has a large lab as does the Newstead Building

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭b0gg3r

Engineering also has a computer lab, third floor. Turn right at the top of the stairs.

Advertisement