Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abu Dhabi in less than a day

Options
  • 11-11-2015 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I'm stopping over at Abu Dhabi on my way to India at the end of the month. I have 8 hours before my connecting flight so I was thinking about visiting the town. Maybe Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque or something, but I'm not sure what I would have time for?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭lc180

I once had a 11 hour layover in Abu Dhabi. I managed to visit the mosque, go for a gawk at the Emirates Palace and do a bit of shopping t the Marina Mall. Probably could have done more but was taking it easy. Taxi were cheap so used them to get about. Definitely worth doing some sightseeing while you are there.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 CanyonUser

I think Eithad airlines will arrange the visas on the plane. I was just worried if I had time and how costly would it be. I think I just take a taxi to the mosque and if I have time visit maybe the mall you mentioned. Thank you! :)

Advertisement