Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DEBIT TX-CODE

Options
  • 11-11-2015 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Can some one explain the following codes for me 
     DEBIT TX-CODE = 260
     DEBIT TX-CODE = 250

DEBIT TX-CODE = 240 

I'm closing my BOI account due to your extortionate account fees - and would like to know exactly what you have taken from me now. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

squa79 wrote: »
    Can some one explain the following codes for me 
     DEBIT TX-CODE = 260
     DEBIT TX-CODE = 250

DEBIT TX-CODE = 240 

I'm closing my BOI account due to your extortionate account fees - and would like to know exactly what you have taken from me now. 

Hi squa79, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

These transaction narratives will update overnight to display more information on 365 Online. If you have further queries on these transactions after they update, you can send your query on 365 Online by going to the Online Service Desk and then the Ask a Question option in the drop down menu. A representative with account access will then be happy to check them for you. 

We're sorry to hear you wish to close your account with us and hope you will reconsider. If we can help you with anything else please let us know.  

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement