Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account in wrong name

Options
  • 11-11-2015 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭

Hi,
    I signed upto Electric Ireland last week. I applied for the account in my own name, & DD details with my own account name/number.  Today I received letters with the account in my husbands name & his name applied to my bank account. My husbands name wasn't mentioned anywhere on the application, payment & any issues with the account are dealt with by myself. Can you please look into this for me.

Thanks,
    D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi denis160,

Thank you for choosing Electric Ireland - we regret that you have experienced this account name issue.

Did you sign up online or over the telephone? Did your husband have an Electric Ireland or ESB Customer Supply account before for the same MPRN?

Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭denis160

Hi Una,
    Signed up online. The last time we had an account with Electric Ireland it was in both our names.
    Details given online were in my name only, including my bank account details.
    Denise
    Hi denis160,

Thank you for choosing Electric Ireland - we regret that you have experienced this account name issue.

Did you sign up online or over the telephone? Did your husband have an Electric Ireland or ESB Customer Supply account before for the same MPRN?

Una

________

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi again Denise,

If you private message us the Electric Ireland account number in question, the name on the account, address and either the telephone number or date of birth on the account, we will check into this ASAP.

Thanks,
    Una

________

Advertisement