Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Months Mind

Options
  • 11-11-2015 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My friends dad passed away last month and as I was out of the country I wasn't able to attend the funeral. The Months Mind is this weekend and I was going to bake some cakes as I will be going back to my friends family house after the mass.

But should I bring a Mass card/sympathy card or is it too late?

Thanks

M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Hi,

My friends dad passed away last month and as I was out of the country I wasn't able to attend the funeral. The Months Mind is this weekend and I was going to bake some cakes as I will be going back to my friends family house after the mass.

Thanks

M

I don't think there would be any harm or wrong doing by bringing one with you ? I know when my Mam died , people brought Mass Cards and gave them to us then also , I think the family would appreciate it , no matter when they receive it tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Risteard81

Of course it's not too late. I'm sure the family would be delighted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Not too late, at all. They will be receiving them for quite some time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Thanks all. I'll pick one up at the weekend so.

Advertisement