Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unbelievable ban

Options
  • 11-11-2015 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭

I have been banned drom the "Prime time special on a united Ireland"on the Politics forum thread for,and I quote the mod,"Blightly claiming a poster was obsessed with Sinn Fein".How in the name of any fairness is that uncivil.

The other one he came up with was where I answered a post which was trying to purposly misquote me by saying I was inferring if a minority voted for a Yes vote.
    I highlighted the minority word and reposted that with a roll eyes tool.
    I was told this was condescending.

There is absolutely nothing in any of my posts that was either uncivil or condescending and if a discussion on boards is gone to the point that you say someone is obsessed with something or putting up a roll eyes tool then you got to stop calling this site a discussion thread.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from DRP as this isn't DRP related.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Considering you were posting in Politics I think you got off leniently. A roll-eyes is below standard for the forum, for sarcasm or wit there are other forums out there, but if you are not willing or able to engage in serious discussion then choosing not to post in Politics might be the best course of action for you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement