Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R9 380x in Europe?

Options
  • 11-11-2015 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm going to make my first gaming build soon and am thinking of getting the r9 280x, since it's cheap and apparently has great "bang for buck".

But with the 380x coming out soon I'm torn. Do AMD cards come out at the same time internationally? And do we know what kind of price they'll be in euros/pounds?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

When TinyTom Logan or other brits get early copies we get pricing. I'd say he has one and is under NDA.

Techpowerup has it at $250, so at least €250, wouldnt be surprised if its 300.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭twinsen

I wouldnt bother for this price. 380x is basically 7970ghz with 4 gigs of ram. You can get them for less than 150 on adverts. It's 4 years old tech.
    Amd needs to rethink their pricing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Noud

Yeah in that case I'll probably give it a miss... Shame though!

Advertisement