Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GP in Bray area

Options
  • 11-11-2015 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

The last thread I could find on this was over 3 years ago.

I was wondering can someone recommend a good GP in Bray?
    I'd prefer a male GP, but I'm not that set on it as long as they are good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 hungergamer

I find carlton clinic great. Can always get an appointment if need one in a hurry and all the doctors are lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭fjon

I find carlton clinic great. Can always get an appointment if need one in a hurry and all the doctors are lovely.

That's good, I heard another recommendation for that. The only qualm I have is you don't get to build up a relationship if you have a team of doctors seeing you.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 hungergamer

I have a regular doctor I go to there, and its only if its a last minute appointment that i go to any of the others. Its great because they open early and close late, as well as having nurses to do bloods etc. Plus cheaper than some other local docs.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

fjon wrote: »
    That's good, I heard another recommendation for that. The only qualm I have is you don't get to build up a relationship if you have a team of doctors seeing you.

That's no problem as you can request to see whoever you want and they will do their best.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Earnan Gallagher has being my GP since i was born lovely man.

http://www.whatclinic.com/doctors/ireland/county-wicklow/bray/dr-ernan-gallagher

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭KenjiOdo

Hawkins down at Bray Medical Centre on Herbert Rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 katiemmm

Bit late to this thread but thought I'd share anyway. New to Bray and I thought Mary Belton was lovely. Actually took me seriously (which is a nice change for once!!!)

Advertisement