Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

waiting 9 days for my account to be credited back

Options
  • 11-11-2015 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hi.   i cleared off my mortgage with yea over 2 weeks ago and last monday 2 weeks ago the mortgage account was removed from my online account which was as expected but last monday week a mortgage payment was removed from my current account and i informed the mortgage department  last monday week but yea still have not credited back my current account and i also went into a branch yesterday about this but still the payment has not been credited back .this should only take a day max. can you please look into this

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

yammagamma wrote: »
    Hi.   i cleared off my mortgage with yea over 2 weeks ago and last monday 2 weeks ago the mortgage account was removed from my online account which was as expected but last monday week a mortgage payment was removed from my current account and i informed the mortgage department  last monday week but yea still have not credited back my current account and i also went into a branch yesterday about this but still the payment has not been credited back .this should only take a day max. can you please look into this
    Hi yammagamma,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards. 

We'd like to help resolve this for you. If you would like to send us a Private Message here with your name, contact number and account holding branch (no need to include any account numbers), we can request that a representative contacts you about this. 

To send a private message to us, please make sure that you have private messaging enabled on Boards and click on the link in my signature below. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭yammagamma

Bank of Ireland: Sarah has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

yammagamma wrote: »
    Bank of Ireland: Sarah has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
    Hi yammagamma, 

I've sent you a private message now if you can please check your inbox. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭yammagamma

sorted
                 thank you

Advertisement