Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darkglasses' Twitch Stream

Options
  • 11-11-2015 9:09pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, I started streaming a couple of days ago, going to give it a decent go.

I will probably mainly stream Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void, campaign and multiplayer. I will also stream Minecraft from Boards.ie's own server, as well as some solo CTMs and such. I was thinking of also streaming some more unusual games like Medieval 2 Total War, Pro Cycling Manager, Dark Echos, and some others I have in mind.

Channel is here - twitch.tv/darkglasses25

Hope to chat to ye soon :)

Edit: Prior warning, I'm not even slightly good at Starcraft, although I really like it. Should get to gold league in the next day or two, after that we'll see.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Invested in a Blue Snowball and learned a bit about how to stream on OBS with a bad internet connection, stream is a bit more watchable now I think and should be doing it more often in the coming weeks:

http://www.twitch.tv/darkglasses25/v/35308574

Also expect to be streaming new games (to me) like Euro Truck Simulator 2, South Park: The Stick of Truth, and others.

Advertisement