Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cox motor company?

Options
  • 11-11-2015 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭

looking at a car with these guys, anyone know of them? good bad?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Arbarg

I have recently bought a Mondeo mk4, from Cox Motor Company,
    I was looking around for a good one for months. We went to see the a lot of cars mostly
    Mondeos, Insignias and Passats, Got really sick of seeing cars advertised as 'great condition' when they were scratched to bits and had interiors, like steering wheel basic wear that said 200k and clocks that said 90K etc etc!!!!!

As soon as we saw the Car in Coxs we knew it was genuine low miles and great overall condition. To be honest I was looking for a Ghia or at least a Zetec but this Tdci looked so well I bought it anyway and fitted fog lights and chrome ghia front grill myself afterwards. After a little confusion initial confusion over a timing belt change the owner was straight up and looked after everything exactly as he said he would.

After the hassle of looking at lots of cars and finally getting the one we were happy with i wouldnt want to do it again for a while! but to answer your question id definitely buy a car from Cox Motor Co again and id recommend this guy as a genuinely good car dealer to anyone in the market.

Arbarg wrote: »
    I have recently bought a Mondeo mk4, from Cox Motor Company,
    I was looking around for a good one for months. We went to see the a lot of cars mostly
    Mondeos, Insignias and Passats, Got really sick of seeing cars advertised as 'great condition' when they were scratched to bits and had interiors, like steering wheel basic wear that said 200k and clocks that said 90K etc etc!!!!!

As soon as we saw the Car in Coxs we knew it was genuine low miles and great overall condition. To be honest I was looking for a Ghia or at least a Zetec but this Tdci looked so well I bought it anyway and fitted fog lights and chrome ghia front grill myself afterwards. After a little confusion initial confusion over a timing belt change the owner was straight up and looked after everything exactly as he said he would.

After the hassle of looking at lots of cars and finally getting the one we were happy with i wouldnt want to do it again for a while! but to answer your question id definitely buy a car from Cox Motor Co again and id recommend this guy as a genuinely good car dealer to anyone in the market.

Cracking first post (Mr Cox)

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Makood

TheTorment wrote: »
    Cracking first post (Mr Cox)

Brilliant

Advertisement