If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peek a box

Options
  • 11-11-2015 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

It's been a while since we've had some Boardie Special Open Boxes.

Why not open some boxes! Go on, peek inside some brand new merchandise ;)

Or play a fun game....let's read the latest What Hi-Fi Award Winners and then see if we can find these items in their boxes. Please let us know who wins....the early money is on Kenny.

PS mostly TV boxes

Thanks,
    ArcticFox

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dermondo

ArcticFox wrote: »
    It's been a while since we've had some Boardie Special Open Boxes.

Why not open some boxes! Go on, peek inside some brand new merchandise ;)

Or play a fun game....let's read the latest What Hi-Fi Award Winners and then see if we can find these items in their boxes. Please let us know who wins....the early money is on Kenny.

PS mostly TV boxes

Thanks,
    ArcticFox
    Excellent idea ....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Indeed..perhaps an odd Canton DM55 or equivalent 

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Oh yeah, gang up on me why don't you!

I'll have a clearance list before the next few weeks, deffo prior to the end of the month.. to be honest we have very little Open Box right now but I'm looking at clearing out some overstocks.

I'll keep you posted

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭ArcticFox

Oh yeah, gang up on me why don't you!

I'll have a clearance list before the next few weeks, deffo prior to the end of the month.. to be honest we have very little Open Box right now but I'm looking at clearing out some overstocks.

I'll keep you posted

John Mc & Crew
    Sounds good John; looking forward to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

If you need a hand...I am willing to open a few for you...mainly DM55 ones :p

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

If you need a hand...I am willing to open a few for you...mainly DM55 ones :p
    Always worth a try guys lol :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.