Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi, an 11 digit mobile number keeps showing on phone bill. There is no charge to this

Options
  • 12-11-2015 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, an 11 digit mobile number keeps showing on phone bill. There is no charge to this number, and only a few seconds long at a time. The number begins with 08555..followed by 7 more digits. Can you explain what this might be thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

jennersh wrote: »
    Hi, an 11 digit mobile number keeps showing on phone bill. There is no charge to this number, and only a few seconds long at a time. The number begins with 08555..followed by 7 more digits. Can you explain what this might be thanks
    Hi jennersh

Yes that sounds odd, can you confirm if this appears on your eir land line bill or eir mobile bill?

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 18 pookakie

Hello, i am having the same issue here, was there an answer to this?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭timbel

pookakie wrote: »

This is a direct dial into the voicemailbox of the mobile number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi pookakie, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

timbel would be correct here, If you add a 5 after the prefix it will bring you directly into a mobile voicemail. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

timbel wrote: »

This is a direct dial into the voicemailbox of the mobile number.
    Thanks for your help timbel :)

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement
Advertisement