Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible??

Options
  • 12-11-2015 8:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Two weeks ago my girlfriend had a miscarriage. She was 14 week's pregnant. 4 days previous, we had unprotected sex.
    Silly question I know. But does anyone know, is it possible she could get pregnant again so soon from that incident (4 days previous) even though she was pregnant and had a miscarriage 4 days later.

Obviously our first time was unplanned and at moment I want to support her best I can without this occurring again so soon.
    Thank you for your help and please no negative remarks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Little Miss Cutie

We aren't allowed to offer medical advice here.

I would say that women don't ovulate while pregnant so there should be no egg to fertilise. That said you could talk to your GP.

I am very sorry for you loss x

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭allblack

I have asked. You are correct and thank you for your message. I appreciate it.

Advertisement