Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband - Electric Ireland / Vodafone

Options
  • 12-11-2015 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi, I understand Skerries is on the list of towns to receive broadband service provided by Electric Ireland / Vodafone and that the rollout was to commence earlier this year - as mentioned in this news release in October 2014 http://www.esb.ie/main/press/pressreleaseWS.jsp?id=4074

I'm about to renew my very slow "Eir" broadband contract soon but I could be interested in the  Electric Ireland / Vodafone service - if I knew when Skerries is due to be connected?

Kind Regards,

Gerry

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Gerry,

SIRO are the people to speak to regarding this - that's the name for the joint venture between ESB and Vodafone.

Electric Ireland is part of the ESB Group but it's a different area of the ESB that would be looking after the fibre broadband.

SIRO are also on Facebook and Twitter.

Una

Advertisement