Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will new Mastercard show up on 365online?

Options
  • 12-11-2015 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Received new master card just over a week ago and it works grand,Got text yesterday to say old Visa card will be inactive in a fortnight. 
    My question is: My old Visa card still shows on-line and when will my new card show up online and will old card be automatically deleted.
    According to your FOQ this should happen but what's the timeline for this? 
    I travel alot and don't want to be caught out with no existing card on-line.

I know I can phone or do it myself but if its to be done automatically Id rather let that happen.

Thanks for your time, much appreciated with a response. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

dimma wrote: »
    Received new master card just over a week ago and it works grand,Got text yesterday to say old Visa card will be inactive in a fortnight. 
    My question is: My old Visa card still shows on-line and when will my new card show up online and will old card be automatically deleted.
    According to your FOQ this should happen but what's the timeline for this? 
    I travel alot and don't want to be caught out with no existing card on-line.

I know I can phone or do it myself but if its to be done automatically Id rather let that happen.

Thanks for your time, much appreciated with a response. 
    Hi dimma, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

Yes your new Mastercard will be automatically updated to view on your 365 Online and as a payee if you have your old Visa credit card set up as a payee, we wouldn't have a time frame on this update as of yet. 
    As you've mentioned above, you can add this new card to view online if you wish by going to the Online Service Desk and selecting Add your Account or Policy. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭dimma

Thanks for the reply but really of no help as you stated you have no idea of time frame as to when folks accounts will have new cards added to view on 365online?
    This was my original question, surely BOI can say when when new card will be shown online once card is mailed to customer?
    Not good.....:confused: Can you please let me know.
    Has anybody else's shown up online yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,345 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

My master card showed up on 365online one I started using it,

pretty seamless in fairness.

(I'm a premier customer)

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭dimma

Hurray for you!
    I have not used mine as yet but that was not my question,,I don't think you need to use it there and then for it to show up online, I have checked balance on a ATM (and to see if it works) so I guess I have used it!!!
    I will do it myself on Monday either online or call them, This should be done when cards are issued I would have thought.
    Not very good from BOI really and as a premier customer sucks!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Shermanator

I set mine up online. Took about 2 minutes. Way faster than going on boards. Am a premier customer also.

• Advertisement
Advertisement