Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In Branch Services

Options
  • 12-11-2015 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I was wondering, if I have less than €10 in my account, can I withdraw money at the counter in branch? I'm not able to use the ATM because I don't have an overdraft, but I need to get that money.

LoonyLovegood.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Guys,

I was wondering, if I have less than €10 in my account, can I withdraw money at the counter in branch? I'm not able to use the ATM because I don't have an overdraft, but I need to get that money.

LoonyLovegood.
    Hi LoonyLovegood, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

Yes it is possible to withdraw funds from your account at the counter if you have less than €10. Please bring your Visa Debit card and photo ID to the counter with you. 

Please let us know if we can help with anything else. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭cathalj

Hi, can you tell me when coin lodgements are accepted in branch please.

cathalj wrote: »
    Hi, can you tell me when coin lodgements are accepted in branch please.
    Hi cathalj, 

Thanks for your post.

You can lodge coins to a personal account during normal branch cashier service times. Please check our Branch locator for the times of your local branch opening times. For Business account customers, coin lodgements are accepted all day Monday and Friday and 10am to 12pm on Tuesdays.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭cathalj

You can lodge coins to a personal account during normal branch cashier service times.

Hi, thanks for the reply, just so I don't make an unnecessary journey, to clarify, I have a number of bags of coins , (all bagged correctly) , if I am lodging this into a personal account , I can do this anytime ?
    Regards.

cathalj wrote: »
    Originally posted by Bank of Ireland: Sarah
    You can lodge coins to a personal account during normal branch cashier service times.

Hi, thanks for the reply, just so I don't make an unnecessary journey, to clarify, I have a number of bags of coins , (all bagged correctly) , if I am lodging this into a personal account , I can do this anytime ?
    Regards.
    Hi cathalj, 

Yes you can lodge coins to a Personal account any time that there is counter service available. Just be sure to check your local branch opening hours here.

Hope this helps and please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Advertisement
Advertisement