Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere open for Christmas Day dinner in West Waterford

Options
  • 12-11-2015 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Feeling lazy this year so I would love to go out for Christmas day dinner.
    I've been googling for the past few days trying to find somewhere around West Waterford (general Dungarvan area) or East Cork (Youghal) that will be open on Christmas Day for dinner. I have found the Greenbarn restaurant between Youghal and Killeagh but I was wondering if people had any other suggestions.
    I may just start ringing around the hotels, but if anyone has any definite leads it would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭seanaway

farmerwife wrote: »
    Feeling lazy this year so I would love to go out for Christmas day dinner.
    I've been googling for the past few days trying to find somewhere around West Waterford (general Dungarvan area) or East Cork (Youghal) that will be open on Christmas Day for dinner. I have found the Greenbarn restaurant between Youghal and Killeagh but I was wondering if people had any other suggestions.
    I may just start ringing around the hotels, but if anyone has any definite leads it would be great.
    I went to the Greenbarn about a month ago and theer was no one there. Looked like it was shut down but I might be wrong.
    Have you called the hotels around? Lawlors in Dungarvan maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 farmerwife

I've tried Lawlors and the Gold Coast but they're both closed Christmas Day. Must stop by the Greenbarn and have a look. Found a restaurant in Tallow called the Latch that's doing Christmas lunch alright. Must convince husband first!

Advertisement