Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Mastercard credit card

Options
  • 12-11-2015 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭

Could I get the contact details I need to replace a damaged Mastercard credit card. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

RustyNut wrote: »
    Could I get the contact details I need to replace a damaged Mastercard credit card. Thanks
    Hi RustyNut, 

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards. 

Our Credit card team can be contacted on 0818 251 251 and our representatives are available on this number from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturdays, and 10am to 5pm on Sundays and Bank holidays. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

RustyNut wrote: »
    Hi RustyNut, 

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards. 

Our Credit card team can be contacted on 0818 251 251 and our representatives are available on this number from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturdays, and 10am to 5pm on Sundays and Bank holidays. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Thanks

Advertisement