Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

brother wants to change schools 3rd year

Options
  • 12-11-2015 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭

Hi my brother is recently recovering from a serious operation , anyways he was out of school for good few months , he's back now the last two weeks so Monday she was already bullied again in her school he is just so quiet and small . he's in a mixed school , he hates it , the only reason she went there because my father wasn't bothered enough about his choices ...

Anyways how do I go about helping him find a new school to be in ? he's supposed do her junior certicifate this year but he's not bothered about being held a year back

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

You mention he and she a few times I'm confused

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭celligraphy

Oops sorry New phone !! Meant he

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Oops sorry New phone !! Meant he

I think you need to get to the core of the bullying. Changing schools won't guarantee freedom from bullies. Unfortunately those type of ar5eholes are everywhere

Advertisement