Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GHOST...WE CALL HER MARY

• 12-11-2015 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

Moved in to a new house 2 years ago,when i say new i mean new to me,but house was arond 3 years old.Was here around a month when one evening i got the smell of what i can describe as piped tobbaco up stairs,and the sweet smell of a perfume an old person would wear.but thought no more.some time later,a few weeks i was cleaning the bathroom when i noticed a towel on a drying horse on the landing was rocking,but i thought ofcourse i must of rubbed of it,but i still was 90 percent sure i didnt..anyhow that all stopped for a while and i thought no more,a few things happened like i seen a bottle on its side in my sons room rocking,i said it must be a breeze,and things i was sure i left in certain places moved.

Thn one morning,im sure it was one of the nights mcgregor was fighting i sat up in bed around 5 oclock in the morning,around 10 past 5 i heard what i can describe as a kid on he landing playing,it sounded like they were been tickled,so me thinking it was my daughter whos 8 i got up and walked to my room door,as i was walking i also heard foot steps to my door on other side,.when i opened my door nothing there,and everyone was in bed sound asleep..the following week my daughter whos 21 and sleeps in same room as the wee daughter heard a kid playing with toys,which are situated at the end of the bed,she thinking it was her sister told her to get back into bed,but when she checked her phone it was just after 6 am and her sister was sound asleep..

no kids lived here before us?and it comes in waves,the last time nothing much happened but the dog standing in the hall barking up tye stairs..oh also when i notice things are happining around the house my youngest daughter has restless nights,she would be in with us in the small hours,and her humor changes in a slight way,if humors the right word..anyway we all for some reason think the "ghost" is a wee girl,so we called her mary.and we have seen or heard nothing in id say 3 mths...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,175 ✭✭✭screamer

That is very creepy altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭lolokeogh

screamer wrote: »
    That is very creepy altogether

yep sure is.on paper that is.but realy not so creepy here in the house,i think the creepy part is the wee one going a bit haywire just prior to something happening..any way nothing from mary in a while...lol

Advertisement