Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cross West Tallaght apartments

Options
  • 12-11-2015 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Moved to Dublin County South for better answers.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,933 ✭✭✭✭listermint

I had at one stage lived in Alexander House which is directly across the road above where Marks And Spencers used to be. That building is very well run, the security guys are there 24/7 my neighbours were all quite young couples many with kids. No issues with noise etc. The Luas was right outside the Square was across the road so in terms if facilities pretty good all things considered.

Im not living there now , but i know of some people that had moved into the New Cross East and i have heard no bad things. Its only opened a few months so finding its feet id imagine. I believe the hotel is due to open across the road relatively soon bringing more footfall to the area. And there is more stores going into the retail units around the area.

Its not the city centre if you are looking for mad night life and buzz about the place but as far as Apartments go the area is quiet and you can get places via public transport easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

• Registered Users Posts: 14 pandaflop

Has anyone any reviews on the cross west building in tallaght, I am interested in renting and have set up a viewing but there are zero reviews online and I would like to get an idea if its a good building or not. Has anyone any idea or know anyone living there?

Bit late of a reply but for anyone else who wants to read - apartments are great, very clean and good security.
    Kids run riot in the place tho - parents never rein them in and they spend the day running around the complex screaming, throwing stones and slamming doors... so dont expect any lie ons

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

• Advertisement
Advertisement