Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boston Scientific

Options
  • 12-11-2015 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys.

I applied for a job in Boston Scientific and a Lady just rang me back there a few minutes ago. She asked me a heap of questions over the phone and then asked me to go in Saturday for an assessment. Was wondering if any of ye new what exactly i will be being assessed on?? She said there is also an interview and then a medical. Can someone shed some light on what eactly i should have prepared for this??

Thanks very much

:):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

They're just accessing your dexterity, problem solving skills etc. Nothing out of the ordinary and its fairly straightforward.
    Good luck. Hope you get the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Just a very basic timed multiple choice test on english comprehension and basic maths. Don't overthink them and spend too long on each question because you'll run out of time. The dexterity test is afterwards, just putting loads of tiny pins into a board while being timed, it helped to have my nails a little longer. If you pass those you'll get a call for an interview where there'll be an ice member and a Boston person interviewing you. If you pass that there's a medical afterwards. Then it's just the waiting game for the call to start. Good luck :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement