Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Broadband upgrade to Efibre

Options
  • 12-11-2015 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

Hi, 

Today an Eir rep called to the door and I signed up for Eir Broadband and Eir Off Peak, the local exchange was upgraded and I can now get 10g. Great. 

Then I spoke to a neighbour who said the efibre exchange has been installed in the last week.
    Now, am I going to be stuck for 18 months with 10 gb or will I be given the opportunity to upgrade to efibre once it is online?
    Am still within my 14 days so just want to know where I stand.
    Thanks
    W

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

wtd2008 wrote: »
    Hi, 

Today an Eir rep called to the door and I signed up for Eir Broadband and Eir Off Peak, the local exchange was upgraded and I can now get 10g. Great. 

Then I spoke to a neighbour who said the efibre exchange has been installed in the last week.
    Now, am I going to be stuck for 18 months with 10 gb or will I be given the opportunity to upgrade to efibre once it is online?
    Am still within my 14 days so just want to know where I stand.
    Thanks
    W
    Hi wtd2008

Please PM me your address and I will see what is available to your line.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement