Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Modern Melodic Metal start up looking for commited members

• 12-11-2015 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi guys. I'm in the process of writing a metalcore/melodic metal EP Going to demo the tracks on very good gear (axe FX II XL+ etc) and record them professionally and put full time and effort (and money) into every aspect of the band, from professional photo shoots, merch, gigs, publicity etc etc. everything a band needs. I was wondering if anyone here is interested in something like this. The music has a modern sound, blends light and heavy guitars, singing and screaming and has a new musical ideas to it that makes it unique and modern but nothing is 100% set in stone as theres always room for new styles and ideas to emerge.

With regards to location nothing is set yet as i move around as needed and can really be based anywhere, so wherever serious band members are is where it'll be based.

Hopefully there are at least a few people interested so i dont have to look further afield than ireland but if i have to i will.

If youre interested or know anyone who would be interested or have any questions then drop me a PM and ill get back to you sharpish!

Cheers!

Advertisement