Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trivial things that annoy you part 8191.1

1130131132133134136»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭RoadhouseBlues

You fecker. Toothpaste.....mouthfull.......begone you filthy demon:):):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

There have been multiple warnings in this thread and previous ones regarding chat and this not being Facebook. I'm going to close it for now and have a chat with mods, will come back to ye soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

My apologies, with a few other threads keeping us busy I completely forgot about this.

Anyway, to the point. This thread won't be reopened and threads like it will likely be closed soon or when they hit 10k posts.

The reason for this is, generally we don't allow chat threads in AH. A lot of the content from these threads, previous to the creation of the threads, were the main content for AH but now instead of creating what could be a fun/hilarious/interesting thread, it is just a post lost to a chat thread.

On chat threads we generally see cliques forming that dominate a conversation which deters others from joining in the discussion. We want to do our best to make sure everyone feels welcome in AH.

This along with the multiple warnings regarding chat in the threads has lead us to close TTTAY and the probable closure of other like-minded threads

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement