Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closing current BOI current a/c...How to set mortgage repayment with new a/c

Options
  • 13-11-2015 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

Hi, Im in the process of switching my current a/c to PTSB but i have a DD from my a/c every month to pay off my BOI mortgage. How do i go about changing the new DD so that it will withdraw every month from my new PTBSB a/c ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Morning Fingers Mcginty.

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

If you are performing a switch through PTSB they will arrange all of your direct debits to be moved over. If you have manually moved over yourself, you can call our mortgage department on 016113333 where a rep will be able to assist you. We're sorry to hear you are switching over and if there is anything we can do to assist you further please don't hesitate to contact us here or on BOI Direct on 00818365365.

Thanks,
    Evie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Good Morning Fingers Mcginty.

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

If you are performing a switch through PTSB they will arrange all of your direct debits to be moved over. If you have manually moved over yourself, you can call our mortgage department on 016113333 where a rep will be able to assist you. We're sorry to hear you are switching over and if there is anything we can do to assist you further please don't hesitate to contact us here or on BOI Direct on 00818365365.

Thanks,
    Evie.
    Thanks Eve :)

Advertisement