Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyber Monday Question

Options
  • 13-11-2015 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Hi folks. Just wondering if there will be a proper sale on the PS store or amazon for games on cyber Monday? I know the PS store has weekly sales but they are usually poor enough. Will bigger titles be available during cyber Monday at well reduced prices?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Usually it's Black Friday sales, that will be the last week of this month. The US PSN store should have very good Black Friday sales deals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 IrishDalek

amazon are normally good around that time, I got a few deals last year. Though what they normally do is have them at set times. You will need to go through the up coming deals and find out what you are looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭_DMac_

IrishDalek wrote: »
    amazon are normally good around that time, I got a few deals last year. Though what they normally do is have them at set times. You will need to go through the up coming deals and find out what you are looking for

As in go through what I want and then put a price change notification on it or will it have the time its gonna go on sale on it. Sorry about the stupid question I just don't use amazon all that much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 IrishDalek

_DMac_ wrote: »
    As in go through what I want and then put a price change notification on it or will it have the time its gonna go on sale on it. Sorry about the stupid question I just don't use amazon all that much

Ah jesus no bother at all. Amazon have a tracker on their site with what goes on sale at what times. You just need to go to the correct department.and scroll through the list. Last year I got farcry 4 collectors edition for 40 something pound and alien's for 20

Advertisement