If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UHD (4K) TV recommendations 50' -55'

Options
  • 13-11-2015 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭

Hi,

What Samsung would you recommendis? I want to get the best bang for my buck.

I would also consider LG.

My budget it €1,000 - €1,400 at a stretch?

Want:

BTW ButtersSuki sent me :D

Size 50' - 55'
    UHD (4K)
    HDMi2.0

Thanks,
    BobbyT28

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

BobbyT28 wrote: »
    Hi,

Want:

Size 50' - 55'
    UHD (4K)
    HDMi2.0

Thanks,
    BobbyT28
    HI BobbyT28, thanks for the post

If you want the best model available, have a look at the Samsung 55JU6500 Curved 4k - this is normally a non-shipper, but as you are a boardie, I can do it for you with a charge of £29 for shipping (with insurance) - this comes out at around €1438

Other thank that there is the LG 55uf770v -http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201296-55uf770v.aspx - at €1229 including shipping.

Have a look at these and let me know your thoughts

Regards
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭BobbyT28

Hi,

Want:

Size 50' - 55'
    UHD (4K)
    HDMi2.0

Thanks,
    BobbyT28

If you want the best model available, have a look at the Samsung 55JU6500 Curved 4k - this is normally a non-shipper, but as you are a boardie, I can do it for you with a charge of £29 for shipping (with insurance) - this comes out at around €1438

Other thank that there is the LG 55uf770v -http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201296-55uf770v.aspx - at €1229 including shipping.

Regards
    Brian
    Cheers,

Is there anything in the samsung range you could offer for around  €1,299 being the max

BobbyT28

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Hi,

Want:

Size 50' - 55'
    UHD (4K)
    HDMi2.0

Thanks,
    BobbyT28

Regards
    Brian
    Cheers,

Is there anything in the samsung range you could offer for around  €1,299 being the max

BobbyT28
    HI Bobby, there is the Samsung UE55JU6400 - http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201274-ue55ju6400.aspx at €1269

This one is shippable and includes delivery and 6 year guarantee
    Price must have dropped this afternoon on this one as it wasn't listing earlier :)

Cheers
    Brian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.