Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

India, Goa vaccinations

Options
  • 13-11-2015 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hello!

I'm going to Goa through Mumbai where I'll stay for a couple of nights in a Hare Krishna ashram, then stay in Goa for 2-3 weeks. I just wanted to ask about vaccinations. I'm not having any personally, but we are bringing a 4 years old with us. The doctor said that the whole country is out of Typhoid vaccination, but it is not necessarily needed if you stay in tourist resorts. We're basically staying in a hotel and possibly in beach hut.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

CanyonUser wrote: »
    Hello!

I'm going to Goa through Mumbai where I'll stay for a couple of nights in a Hare Krishna ashram, then stay in Goa for 2-3 weeks. I just wanted to ask about vaccinations. I'm not having any personally, but we are bringing a 4 years old with us. The doctor said that the whole country is out of Typhoid vaccination, but it is not necessarily needed if you stay in tourist resorts. We're basically staying in a hotel and possibly in beach hut.

Thread closed by me. Please consult your GP.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement