Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lecturing - What areas offer best chances of employment

Options
  • 13-11-2015 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi,

I have a number of years experience and an honours degree in IT (development). I also hold a degree in Drama.

I have had a desire to go into lecturing for a while now but I don;t know what area to pursue. Ideally, I'd love to lecture in a creative area. I would imagine drama related lecturing positions are impossible to come by so I am wondering if a lecturing post would be attainable in a creative area of IT.

Does anyone out there know what areas I could pursue post grad wise that could lead to lead to this type of lecturing work?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

feelo wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a number of years experience and an honours degree in IT (development). I also hold a degree in Drama.

I have had a desire to go into lecturing for a while now but I don;t know what area to pursue. Ideally, I'd love to lecture in a creative area. I would imagine drama related lecturing positions are impossible to come by so I am wondering if a lecturing post would be attainable in a creative area of IT.

Does anyone out there know what areas I could pursue post grad wise that could lead to lead to this type of lecturing work?

Sent you a message :)

• Registered Users Posts: 41 feelo

Thanks you :-)

Advertisement