Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wire for Portable Speakers

Options
  • 13-11-2015 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Not sure if this is the best forum to post this but I have a pair of DBEST Speakers which I haven't been able to use in years because I lost the wire that connects them.

I think I need a dual mini USB and headphone jack wire. Does anyone know where in Dublin I could get one? As I am leaving the country in two weeks I can't order online. Particularly because while the specs say mini-USB the speakers don't take the same USB as a phone charger so I'm wary that I'd end up buying the wrong one.

These are the speakers: http://www.dbest.co.uk/en/product/show.php?cid=73

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Bring the speakers with you into Maplins, they have a shop in Blanchardstown (near Harvey Norman) and also in town, on Jervis Street, beside Smyths Toys.

If you are adamant on getting what you need in a bricks & mortar, then if Maplin don't have what you need then I doubt anyone else will.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

That's great, maybe Maplins will be able to tell me exactly what USB I need to try order online.

Thanks!

Advertisement