Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost cheque

Options
  • 13-11-2015 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,
    I lodged a cheque on November 3rd and BOI seem to have no record of this. I lodged this with my card so don't know how this has gone missing. I tried calling almost every number BOI phone number under the sun but get sent around in circles and cannot speak to anyone. I tried branches, banking 365, etc, etc, etc. I also sent a message on the 365online mail but haven't got a response. How the hell am I supposed to resolve this?
    Steve

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Morning rooster7777,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulty in getting through to us. When you call 0818365365 and select option 1 followed by the * button, you will be passed straight through to the next available representative who will investigate your query.

If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to contact us here or at the above number.

Thanks,

Evie.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 rooster7777

I tried this, waited 5 mins to speak to someone. She listened to what I had to say and said "I'll transfer you through to a cashier in the College Green Branch". Waited a further 10 minutes until someone answered the phone, said "hello", pretended not to hear me and hang up. This is an absolute joke. How can BOI be encouraging people not to go to branches and providing no help at all outside of them?
    What am I supposed to do next? I do not have all day to waste waiting on hold if I am not getting anywhere with it.
    Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Hi Steve,

I'm very sorry to hear this was your experience. If you would like to PM me your full name and account holding branch (if its not College Green) we will arrange a callback for you. Please include a number we can contact you on also.

Thanks,

Evie.

Advertisement