Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact details for Dublin Airport Branch

Options
  • 13-11-2015 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

I need the name of the manager for the Dublin Airport Branch.

I also need a Direct Line to the branch.

Please advise me of both.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Afternoon Moanyhole,

Thanks for getting in touch with here on Boards.ie

Is there anything we can help you with here?

To speak with someone is the branch you can call 0818365365 and select option 1 followed by the * button. All of are calls are answered centrally and so one of our reps would be happy to assist you, or get you in touch with the Dublin Airport branch.

Alternatively if you would like to PM us your query, full name and account holding branch we can arrange to get someone from the branch to give you a call?

Thanks,

Evie

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Moanyhole

Good Afternoon Moanyhole,

Thanks for getting in touch with here on Boards.ie

Is there anything we can help you with here?

To speak with someone is the branch you can call 0818365365 and select option 1 followed by the * button. All of are calls are answered centrally and so one of our reps would be happy to assist you, or get you in touch with the Dublin Airport branch.

Alternatively if you would like to PM us your query, full name and account holding branch we can arrange to get someone from the branch to give you a call?

Thanks,

Evie
    So you havent really helped me.

I asked for a direct line  and a managers name of the branch.

Could you please reply with the information I require.

Thanks in Advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Hi,

We are unable to give out staff detail or direct contacts here, BOI Direct would be able to assist you with getting in touch with someone.

Alternatively if you would like to Private Message us your name query and contact number we can arrange a call back to you.

Many Thanks,

Evie

Advertisement