Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lord Mayors 5 alive Challange

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭aquinn

Thanks, have never done it but signed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭Wubble Wubble

I completed the challenge this year and in 2013, but won't be signing up this time (for outside reasons too long and boring to go into here) It's well worth doing, especially for those starting off. The fact that both the Raheny 5 and Garda XC are included again should ensure that the entries come in thick and fast! Best of luck to all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭KJ

I did 2 of those races last year so it makes sense to sign up this year. Should be fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

hi I registered through that link above last week, I see now that registration is now closed. Has anyone received an email ?

As yet, I've no email.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Shuttle666

Wouldn't worry about no email yet, don't think I've heard from them until mid Dec the last three years. Nice group of mixed levels, great support when you run in the shirt!

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭AAD

I'm gutted I missed out on this, I tried on the day but the 400 places were all gone already. Enjoy the races, will probably do them as separates anyway

AAD wrote: »
    I'm gutted I missed out on this, I tried on the day but the 400 places were all gone already. Enjoy the races, will probably do them as separates anyway

I realised after I signed up that one of the races is the same day as the Wicklow Half Marathon so I don't think I will be able to do the whole challenge so i can email them and ask if I can defer it to you if you like.

Got the email just now.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

Got my email as well. Looking forward to this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭AAD

KJ wrote: »
    I realised after I signed up that one of the races is the same day as the Wicklow Half Marathon so I don't think I will be able to do the whole challenge so i can email them and ask if I can defer it to you if you like.

Evening I sent you on a PM about it, fingers crossed it works?

AAD wrote: »
    Evening I sent you on a PM about it, fingers crossed it works?

Hi, yeah I emailed them about it, they haven't replied yet though.

Advertisement