Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancellation

Options
  • 13-11-2015 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hi, 

I placed an order on Wednesday online - wanted to cancel as there is now a better offer available and customer service could not apply it to my account. 

An incredibly uninterested and unhelpful rep in the 'loyalty' department told me he would cancel but have not gotten an email to confirm - can someone look into this please? Can PM my account and order number. 

Thanks, 
    Laura

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Laura_A wrote: »
    Hi, 

I placed an order on Wednesday online - wanted to cancel as there is now a better offer available and customer service could not apply it to my account. 

An incredibly uninterested and unhelpful rep in the 'loyalty' department told me he would cancel but have not gotten an email to confirm - can someone look into this please? Can PM my account and order number. 

Thanks, 
    Laura
    Hi Laura_A

Please PM the details and I'll look in to this

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Laura_A

Will PM now thanks for getting back to me so quickly

Thanks, 
    Laura

Thanks for your PM Laura

I see that you discussed this over an hour ago with cancellaitions. I'm sorry to hear of the manner of the phone call but I can confirm the order is in to cancel but it takes 24hrs for this to cancel once the order to cancel is placed.

Once the cancellations completes you will receive an email

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Laura_A

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Thanks for your PM Laura

I see that you discussed this over an hour ago with cancellaitions. I'm sorry to hear of the manner of the phone call but I can confirm the order is in to cancel but it takes 24hrs for this to cancel once the order to cancel is placed.

Once the cancellations completes you will receive an email

Thanks

Al
    Great thanks for confirming that so quickly. 

No problem Laura_A

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement