Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of Home Alarm System Dublin

Options
  • 13-11-2015 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hello

I am just about to buy a 4 bed semi d house in dublin that is pre-wired for an alarm. The house is a standard design. I am not sure if it is prewired for an external PIR garden light as well.

Could anyone tell me how much I should pay for a standard non- monitored alarm installation including VAT? Can anyone recommend a company?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

Hello

I am just about to buy a 4 bed semi d house in dublin that is pre-wired for an alarm. The house is a standard design. I am not sure if it is prewired for an external PIR garden light as well.

Could anyone tell me how much I should pay for a standard non- monitored alarm installation including VAT? Can anyone recommend a company?

Thanks in advance

We don't give out pricing here. I would recommend you get at least 3 companies out to do a site survey and and advise you of options available.

There is a list of installers here.

Advertisement