Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Spoilers** Series 9, Episode 9 - "Sleep No More"

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,634 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Well fcuk, thanks for spoiling this week's episode in last weeks thread. Maybe spoiler tag that bit in case anyone else who hasn't seen the newest episode reads this thread. :( ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

pixelburp wrote: »
    Well fcuk, thanks for spoiling this week's episode in last weeks thread. Maybe spoiler tag that bit in case anyone else who hasn't seen the newest episode reads this thread. :( ffs

+1

I haven't seen it yet and now I know...

Can a mod remove it? For others obviously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

It's spoiler tagged now, but it should still be deleted - an unexplained spoiler tag in last weeks thread looks ok to read.

Edit: Thanks for adding the warning, hopefully it spares anyone else the spoiler.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Can anyone tell me, so i dont spoil it for myself, does episode 10 link in with the last 2 episodes? I did read that there would be mostly 2 parters this season with a standalone episode and a 3 parter and i've decided to watch them all together instead of waiting a week between each one.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Can anyone tell me, so i dont spoil it for myself, does episode 10 link in with the last 2 episodes? I did read that there would be mostly 2 parters this season with a standalone episode and a 3 parter and i've decided to watch them all together instead of waiting a week between each one.

No. 9 is standalone.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Das Kitty wrote: »
    No. 9 is standalone.

It's so standalone it almost stands alone from the entire series.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭Kev W

It's so standalone it almost stands alone from the entire series.

So standalone it should stand alone in the corner and think about what it did.

Advertisement