Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduate Salaries

• 13-11-2015 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Anyone know what the starting salaries are for graduate recruits in Consulting??

Any info about Deloitte, PwC, EY, KPMG or Accenture will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for helping me to sort out my life.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

If I had to guess I would say 30k ISH but that is 100% guesswork. Hopefully someone can give you something more concrete.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭DreamByDay

Mr.S wrote: »
    28-32k for most of the above. (usual grad salary)

Depending on experience you might get a little more, but not usually.

Hi,

Can I ask if you have experience working for any of these firms?

I secured an internship for this summer at one of them in Consulting and would love to get a job offer out of it and I have a few questions about the logistics of it all (and, yes, salaries :P) so let me know if I can message you :-)

Thank you!

EDIT: In particular, I have to say I'm really surprised by your estimate of grad salaries at Big 4 firms - I have read (on other threads on here) that starting salaries are around 20-22k/year depending on Masters/no Masters!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 upwexford

Starting salary is 23-24k, anyone know by how much the pay increases every year?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I am gonna guess it's based on performance and annual reviews, so could be anywhere from 5-10k a year, depending on the company and the economy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8 badger96

The starting salary for a graduate in EY in Audit/Assurance starting in 2018 is €24,000

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Ronney

I am gonna guess it's based on performance and annual reviews, so could be anywhere from 5-10k a year, depending on the company and the economy.

For above companies your likely to be on a Training contract. I wouldn't be expecting any big Rises till you Qualify (eg final Professional exams + relevant number of years service)

Advertisement