Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One Streaming

Options
  • 13-11-2015 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Thinking of doing a twitch on stream, is it easy to do, I wont be speaking or anything Ill just be playing a game and ppl can watch if they want. My main question is do I have to buy something else, or can I just click on the app and press start streaming

Thanks ;P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

If you're not speaking, people won't watch, period.

But yes, you don't necessarily need any gear to stream.

I do it from the PS4 and I got a PS4 Camera so people can see me, they can hear me also since I have a headset and it's set to share my voice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

Cormac... wrote: »
    If you're not speaking, people won't watch, period.

But yes, you don't necessarily need any gear to stream.

I do it from the PS4 and I got a PS4 Camera so people can see me, they can hear me also since I have a headset and it's set to share my voice.

Thanks, I know sometimes for games like telltales ppl dont like talking, but for ever other yeah so I might talk, thanks :)

Advertisement