Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Fox Zero

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Went into gamestop and preordered so that's sorted.

I also pre ordered the first print! Happy out.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,048 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

CgVKrO7WEAApRau.jpg:large

Star Fox Zero: The Battle Begins – Teaser Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cNp80bDRwQ

Join us for the world premiere of a Star Fox Zero animated short, followed by Nintendo Treehouse: Live with Star Fox Zero & Star Fox Guard on April 20th at 3 PM PT! You can watch at live.nintendo.com. Star Fox Zero: The Battle Begins was produced in collaboration with Shigeru Miyamoto, and Production IG and WIT Studios.

That's 11 PM for us here.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,583 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

All I need to do now is find a Fox McCloud Amiibo so I can access the original Star Fox/Wing stuff.
    Not so much the black Arwing unlocked with Falco's Amiibo.

Do Gamestop take payment straight away or on delivery?

sligeach wrote: »
    Do Gamestop take payment straight away or on delivery?

On dispatch if you ordered online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    All I need to do now is find a Fox McCloud Amiibo so I can access the original Star Fox/Wing stuff.
    Not so much the black Arwing unlocked with Falco's Amiibo.

Hopefully they're either re-issue them due to popular demand otherwise i'd imagine we'll see a hike in price from online retailers etc. I just want to know whether we can unlock it without the amiibo, as its been confirmed you can unlock the black arwing without the amiibo its just stupidly difficult to do

On dispatch if you ordered online.

Cheers. Very begrudgingly ordered. I will drop this faster than a hot snot if I find a better deal or even the same price. I hate the thought of giving Gamestop even 1c.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,583 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

EJ22 wrote: »
    Hopefully they're either re-issue them due to popular demand otherwise i'd imagine we'll see a hike in price from online retailers etc. I just want to know whether we can unlock it without the amiibo, as its been confirmed you can unlock the black arwing without the amiibo its just stupidly difficult to do

I think I saw Fox in Gamestop, I'll nip in and pick him up later.
    I am hoping against hope that a level or two from the original is a secret, buried in the game somewhere.
    Only a few more days to go though!
    Seems like forever!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Can you preorder the starfox first print and pick up in store with GameStop?

I'd rather pick it up than have delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭VelcroGhost

Can you preorder the starfox first print and pick up in store with GameStop?

I'd rather pick it up than have delivered.

Online? It doesn't seem so. I searched through the site because I know I've done it before, but it's not available for Star Fox Zero.

In store? Maybe, I don't want to walk to a Gamestop twice, so I'll wait until it comes in the post.

• Advertisement

Online? It doesn't seem so. I searched through the site because I know I've done it before, but it's not available for Star Fox Zero.

In store? Maybe, I don't want to walk to a Gamestop twice, so I'll wait until it comes in the post.

Will call them tomorrow.

I couldn't see the option online but thought I could be losing it.

There should be a pick up in store option online for gamestop.

There should be a pick up in store option online for gamestop.

I don't see it here.

Dpd, post but no in store

I think I saw Fox in Gamestop, I'll nip in and pick him up later.
    I am hoping against hope that a level or two from the original is a secret, buried in the game somewhere.
    Only a few more days to go though!
    Seems like forever!!
    That would be awesome but I doubt its going to happen unfortunately. I'm hopeful to pick up a fox amiibo in a few weeks but as long as the game is good I don't care too much.
    I don't see it here.

Dpd, post but no in store
    The option to pick up in store was definetly available when i ordered in the early hours of sunday morning

When gamestop dispatch for online orders, how do you get notified?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,501 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭jos22

EJ22 wrote: »
    When gamestop dispatch for online orders, how do you get notified?

you do get a dispatch email, think it depends on when they get stock, last time i pre ordered I got the item on release day and one the day before release day.

Turns out Gamestop bill you when you place the order I got billed for starfox on monday when I placed the order.

Come on Game Collection, ship that game ffs!

jos22 wrote: »
    you do get a dispatch email, think it depends on when they get stock, last time i pre ordered I got the item on release day and one the day before release day.

Turns out Gamestop bill you when you place the order I got billed for starfox on monday when I placed the order.

Thanks very much I've never ordered from them online so wasn't sure, I also got billed straight away which wasn't a bother as I was using a Revolut card anyhow so the money was there for it.

Right Starfox Amiibo ready and waiting.

• Advertisement

Right Starfox Amiibo ready and waiting.

SbCZIrU.jpg

Go to hell Peppy, my dad always said you were only good for skinning and eating!

Woohoo!
    That game is despatched!
    Roll on tomorrow morning!
    Hopefully Parcel Motel won't lose it this time, like they did with Dark Souls 3!
    The Nintendo greatness will shine through and they'll just know it's a priority item.

Woohoo!
    That game is despatched!
    Roll on tomorrow morning!
    Hopefully Parcel Motel won't lose it this time, like they did with Dark Souls 3!
    The Nintendo greatness will shine through and they'll just know it's a priority item.

Nice! I'm hoping gamestop dispatch today so I can start getting hyped, although I'm a little worried we've not seen any other reviews released this close to launch. Generally that isn't a good sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,017 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Embargo ends today. Dunno what time though

Good stuff so, thanks :D

I thought it was tomorrow morning at 4 a.m(which did seem a bit odd) but seemingly it ends today at 4 p.m.

If the reviews suck I'll be..... disappointed.
    But, sure I didn't end up paying that much for it.
    So, first class post this morning, to Parcel Motel.... they'll get it in the morning, then ship to my local collection point, assuming they don't fup it up I should have it tomorrow afternoon/evening, latest Friday?
    Hope not Friday, the wife is off with me meaning I won't get near a console!

If the reviews suck I'll be..... disappointed.
    But, sure I didn't end up paying that much for it.
    So, first class post this morning, to Parcel Motel.... they'll get it in the morning, then ship to my local collection point, assuming they don't fup it up I should have it tomorrow afternoon/evening, latest Friday?
    Hope not Friday, the wife is off with me meaning I won't get near a console!

Pretty sure another member who ordered the twilight princess HD amiibo bundle from got it sent to parcel motel and got the text to go get it friday afternoon.

EDIT: Just checked my PM's again, he got the notification friday and was able to collect it saturday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

My copy arrived this morning, which was very unexpected. Haven't been this excited in ages. I'm thinking about not playing it at all, and living out the rest of my life in constant excitement.

Advertisement