If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

22" TV's Quote please

Options
  • 14-11-2015 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi ,
    I'm looking for 16 X 22" TV's for some bedrooms. Also wall brackets to go with them. 

Can you assist?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

New_one wrote: »
     Hi ,
    I'm looking for 16 X 22" TV's for some bedrooms. Also wall brackets to go with them. 

Can you assist?
    HI New_one, many thanks for your post.

There are a couple of models you could look at

Firstly the samsung UE22H5000 - http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200782-ue22h5000.aspx?swapstore=1 at £129/€199 - a basic 22" TV with freeview

If you want a smart TV, there is the UE22H5600 - http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200542-ue22h5600.aspx?swapstore=1 AT £179/€269 ( Or the 5610 which is the same TV but in white finish)

Both of these are readily available to order from UK warehouse, and for a bulk order would generally be shipped on a pallet at a cost of £55+VAT

There unfortunately isn't a lot of margin on TVs generally, so not much movement on a bulk order, but if you are interested, drop me a PM with a contact number, and I'll work on a total price for you

Cheers
    Brian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.