Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

making personal handwritten notes on powerpoint.

• 14-11-2015 8:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi ,
    Im all set to buy a Wacom intuos- basically I want it to be able to draw in and personalise my own notes into power point presentations.
    Im literally only going to be using it to make my own handwritten notes onto powerpoint. It won't be used for any digital drawings like pictures or anything.

I have a mac air at home and regular desktop computer in work so something that would be compatible with both would be good

I wonder though would something like an Samsung Note be better?
    I like the idea I could see on the screen what it is Im writing instead of having to hook up a Wacom to a computer screen.

Anyone know anything about these ones? http://www.pixmania.ie/graphic-tablet/genius-easypen-i405-graphicsx-tablet/03769298-a.html

Any recommendations?

Thanks so much :)

Advertisement