Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brown Thomas

• 14-11-2015 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭

Well folks,

I'm passing through the city on Tuesday and need to pick up some make up for my sisters birthday.. Is the brown thomas the same as the store in Dublin?? As In with the make up departments??

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

On a smaller scale, yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

They don't have all of the same brands. There's no Charlotte Tilbury, Bobbi Brown or Nars. Though there was talk of Nars opening there at some stage in November. Perfume section is also very limited.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭Jofspring

They got an overhaul recently so might have more in there now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Jofspring wrote: »
    They got an overhaul recently so might have more in there now.

Less. They don't have Ralph Lauren, Nina ricci or Issey Miyake fragrances which I wouldn't exactly class as not leading brands and the girl I asked hadnt heard of them. Weird, back to the internet with me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

panda100 wrote: »
    They don't have all of the same brands. There's no Charlotte Tilbury, Bobbi Brown or Nars. Though there was talk of Nars opening there at some stage in November. Perfume section is also very limited.
    They have Nars now and Charlotte Tilbury will be in after Christmas, the new hall is lovely to be fair, on a par with anything in Ireland I think.
    Berty wrote: »
    Less. They don't have Ralph Lauren, Nina ricci or Issey Miyake fragrances which I wouldn't exactly class as not leading brands and the girl I asked hadnt heard of them. Weird, back to the internet with me.
    Look, they can't stock absolutely everything in a limited space, people would be complaining if it was cramped, the girl you asked isn't expected to be a leading expert on all brands, she just has to know her own product.
    Shop on the net by all means but BT have made a huge investment in Limerick city with that new beauty hall, it's not in everybody's price range to shop in there but I still think we should support the city where possible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Have they Mac??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Have they Mac??

Definitely, and as I said they have a beautiful new beauty hall, well worth a visit if you like that kind of thing:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

The mac counter is better than the one in dublin imo. The makeup artists really know their stuff. I only got my first chance to go into the new beauty hall today and it is amazing in fairness. I can't believe they got a Nars counter in limerick just after I moved back up to Dublin! So typical

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Thanks folks.. Need to pick up a some mac make up so I'll get it Tuesday..

Advertisement