Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Legacy Machine Perpetual - Stephen McDonnell

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

Very nice, but probably a bit too complicated for the cowsh1te, perhaps if they want one put on a 'durability' test for a year......... I could help out:cool: for a small fee I could even be persuaded to do a favourable review. I reckon my 1 year durability test would be equivalent of 100 years wear for their regular customers.

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭mynameis905

That is a thing of absolute beauty. Must be an absolute nightmare to reset the dates if you don't wear it for a few days though.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

That is a thing of absolute beauty. Must be an absolute nightmare to reset the dates if you don't wear it for a few days though.
    Is it manual or auto wind? I thought manual. Look at 1.03.

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 477 ✭✭Mredsnapper

blue5000 wrote: »

An auto would obscure the view of the movement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

blue5000 wrote: »

I'd probably have to set an alarm on my phone to remind me to wind it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭art

Have to say, I would quite like one of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,107 ✭✭✭hi5

I think the whole idea of it is unlike most perpetual calendars you can lose track of the date and its still easy to reset, it wouldn't make sense being a manual wind otherwise.

Advertisement